The U of I Plant Clinic recently received 2 tomato samples with injury from organic fungicide and insecticides.
In this picture, you can see the plant injury that resulted from the application of the copper product.
My purpose of this blog, is to bring awareness when applying pesticides. No matter if it is an organic or conventional pesticide, you still should always read the label and follow use directions. Often times, pesticides that are considered organic have a greater potential to cause plant injury. Luckily, if plants are not severely injured, new growth will come, and the plant will "grow-out" of these symptoms.